Eubbo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

T E M P L E R U N 24/7 AUTOMATED GAME

3 posters

Go down

T E M P L E   R U N 24/7 AUTOMATED GAME Empty T E M P L E R U N 24/7 AUTOMATED GAME

Post  Kaddozle Sat Aug 11, 2012 4:14 am

My real username is Killerlux but it would not fit so I wrote Kaddozle. TEMPLE RUN is a new automated that me and my friend will complete soon. It is a wired Maze where you are gonna need team mates and a little bit of help with teamates. There is maybe going to have some sacrifices and some that might not make it to the end. Will you make it to the end? T E M P L E R U N (COMING SOON) (Original Temple run from habbo)

Kaddozle

Back to top Go down

T E M P L E   R U N 24/7 AUTOMATED GAME Empty Re: T E M P L E R U N 24/7 AUTOMATED GAME

Post  ninja99 Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:19 am

Hello, Eubbo room advertisements/show-offs should go in the Snazzy Rooms category, if a staff could move this to there? Thanks!
ninja99
ninja99

http://www.Eubbo.com/

Back to top Go down

T E M P L E   R U N 24/7 AUTOMATED GAME Empty RE:Temple Run

Post  anabelle123 Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:23 pm

im posting in 2012 just after the olympics and temple run has become a big craze thumbs up to you for coming up with the idea temple run is one of my favorouite but from how u describe it i think that people havent made a good job making it like the original temple runs today is single player your not on teams you dont talk to each other its every man and women for them self i would really like to try out your temple run i no this reply is 2 years to late but hope u read it and start to open your temple run cause i would love to play it btw my name on eubbo and habbo is anabelle123 add me Very Happy

anabelle123

Back to top Go down

T E M P L E   R U N 24/7 AUTOMATED GAME Empty anabelle123

Post  KiggZouth Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:46 pm

Go on kw zone . You have to make an account doe but it's free.... It's a social network 4 kidz Laughing

my user is KiggZouth Laughing

KiggZouth

http://Kw zone . Name is same as dis on it ....

Back to top Go down

T E M P L E   R U N 24/7 AUTOMATED GAME Empty Re: T E M P L E R U N 24/7 AUTOMATED GAME

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down