Eubbo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Staff rules!

3 posters

Go down

Staff rules! Empty Staff rules!

Post  Admin Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:12 am

******** The Eubbo Staff Way ********

• Treat all users as equal individuals.

• Respect all users, to be respected in return.

• Abusing any staff tools (e.g. Room Alert or User Alerts) will be logged and potentially result in your Moderator status being taken.

• Being abusive to players within the hotel will be logged and may result on your moderation rights being taken.

• Anyone acting in a Homophobic nature or acting in a Racist manner towards anyone within the Eubbo Community will be logged and WILL result in your moderation rights being taken.

• Staff found being abusive to any member of the Eubbo community in any context will be logged and flagged against your moderation rights.

• Logging off and leaving a ticket open is against the staff rules; this will count as 1 flag against your name per ticket left open!
    Any staff member seen going into rooms and moving furniture will be logged and may result in your moderation rights being taken. ( Unless asked )

• As of now if a user reports someone and the person reporting has done nothing, Please just close the ticket as abusive.

• If someone asks for staff, warn them not to continue if they fail, ban them for 10 minutes, which can be done by typing the following: :ban (name) 601 asking for (reason) If they ask for badges or coins, then caution, mute,then ban for 10 mins.

• When a member staff needs to discipline a user following protacal is being used - Caution x2 (tops), Mute (if Possible), Ban for the needed length of time ( :ban *user* 601 = 10mins)

• All staff must respect there superiors and there desicions, they have final word on all bans + choices that override your opinion!

• Anyone abusing the special staff catalogue will in any context will be logged and flagged against your moderation rights.

Rules and guidelines are subject to change without notice. As a member of the Eubbo Hotel Staff Team, you hereby agree and understand to the following terms and conditions above. Failure to comply with these rules and guidelines will result in your account being flagged (3warnings/3flags) then your moderation rights will be taken. If you have any further questions or concerns in regards to The Eubbo Staff Way, please do not hesitate to contact a higher member of Staff.

Staff rules! Sasdfasda

Admin

https://eubbo.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Staff rules! Empty Re: Staff rules!

Post  ninja99 Sun Aug 12, 2012 6:12 am

Hey, (I'm not staff, or anything) but, I'm just wondering, what counts as abusing the staff catalogue? Thanks!
ninja99
ninja99

http://www.Eubbo.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  sugarbom Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:22 am

ninja99 wrote:Hey, (I'm not staff, or anything) but, I'm just wondering, what counts as abusing the staff catalogue? Thanks!
Do you know how i can become staff, Thanks.

sugarbom

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum