Eubbo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game Guide for Eubbo!

+2
MegP
IMarcus
6 posters

Go down

Game Guide for Eubbo! Empty Game Guide for Eubbo!

Post  IMarcus Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:55 am

Here's a short Game Guide for Eubbo users! (If they don't know how to play most games).

FF - (Falling Furni) Just sit on a chair that the hosts drops and stay seated untill the next round.

CC - (Costume change/Cozzie change) When they tell you the theme, E.g "Fruit" You change into clothes that looks like a fruit.

GAW - (Generate a word) If the hosts says "GAW: he" You'd say Hello. You extend a word from the previous letters given from the host.

GMW - (Generate more words) Short example for this one "GMW: adb" Adding bubbles dead. Simple like GAW but more words.

FT - (Fastest typer) Fastest typer, the host may say "FT : Hello It's Me!" so the first person to type it with no mistakes wins that round.

Bingo - Simple just roll your dice untill you get the same number as the host, then scream BINGO! and you'll be fine, as long as you're not last.

Trivia - The host will ask many of question relating to different things and the first person with the correct answer will win.

Higher or lower - You roll the first dice and depending on the number, you guess higher or lower and roll the next dice and hope your guess was right.

Mixed events - All of the above.

I hope this short Guide helped some of you.

IMarcus
IMarcus

Back to top Go down

Game Guide for Eubbo! Empty Re: Game Guide for Eubbo!

Post  MegP Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:01 am

Embarrassing to admit this, but I didn't actually know a few of these, so thanks Smile.
MegP
MegP

Back to top Go down

Post  Undefeated Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:13 pm

Nice Games Guide for Eubbo!
Undefeated
Undefeated

Back to top Go down

Post  Undefeated Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:13 pm

Really like it, sure it will help!
Undefeated
Undefeated

Back to top Go down

Game Guide for Eubbo! Empty Re: Reply

Post  DynamicGamertag Mon May 07, 2012 7:20 am

Add a few more game event's Below!!

MGG - Melting Carpet - The owner rollers the dice If the dice rollers on that number owner move the carpet away and try stay on the carpet if not you it's game over for you + if the owner rollers the same number the carpet comes back in the game. last person WINS!

Saw - Saw has manny levels have Try to survive to the last level.

Dyp - Defend Your Pod - In this game have to do Defend Your Pod Not allow to camp you have to move 2 space and try steel components pod when done that have to say the colour of pod. Then the owner takes the pod away kick person who owns the pod.

Races - Start on you pod or chair then have go in the teleports and try get back your pod fast as you can. Owner asking if your ready like 3,2,1 GO! Then Owner open the gate's.

Battle Banzai - The aim is get the most tiles as you can but have a time limit. Best way making square and go around few times. Please watch of your components might try to stop you.

Don't Say Yes Or No - A person ask you a question have to say yes or no if get it right move on the next chair for the next answer to you win.

Steal the Icm - The Aim is try to get to the icm but there is someone trying to stop you getting to it. do not let them trap you or your out.

Zomie Run! - There are Zombies try to eat you -eats- If they do your dead = game over for you. But try get away from them survive.

I could go on but will be here all day. I have been playing habbo for a long time now!
DynamicGamertag
DynamicGamertag

Back to top Go down

Post  bubblegum246 Sat Jun 16, 2012 6:48 pm

em im new to eubbo, my friends said I should join it but I don't think i'm on the right site they say it has a shop and you can make your own rooms but i can not find that anywhere. please help Very Happy
bubblegum246
bubblegum246

Back to top Go down

Post  Izzywizzy10 Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:57 am

My friend told me to join this she said we can all to each other but I can't

Izzywizzy10

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down