Eubbo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Want to win a custom throne!?

5 posters

Go down

Want to win a custom throne!? Empty Want to win a custom throne!?

Post  CHERlSH Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:42 am

Want to win a custom throne of YOUR choice?

Need to know HOW?

STOP!
LOOK!
and
READ!

Right, im feeling good and so should you!

To win this custom throne i need you to write me a paragraph or a list on how you would boost someones selfesteem to prevent bullying..

All about feeling good right now! I hope you do too

-Goodluck!

-Please note competition ends at 7.30 GMT

Last edited by CHERlSH on Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:08 am; edited 1 time in total
CHERlSH
CHERlSH
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Want to win a custom throne!? Empty Re: Want to win a custom throne!?

Post  Undefeat Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:55 am

Hey, I'm Undefeated on Eubbo!

How I would prevent bullying. Well....

I would tell the person who if getting bullied to walk away from the bullies, ignore them! But if they keep running after you and chasing you all around I would tell an adult ASAP! If they won't stop bullying you and chasing you around, then tell the Head Teacher! Then if they KEEP on beating you up and stuff, tell the Head Teacher again, and they will probably get detention for what they did to you!

I hope this helps you very much, and you like it!

Undefeated

Undefeat

Back to top Go down

Want to win a custom throne!? Empty Paragraph; Kristinaxx

Post  Kristinaxx Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:07 am

That girl you pushed in the hall, she has a brain tumor. That guy you called gay, is beat up every day at school. That girl you called ugly, she has a disease. Just because you call someone ugly doesn't make you look any better .Knock it off. People bully to make themselves feel better. It hurts the victim and the people seeing it. KNOCK IT OFF.

Kristinaxx

Back to top Go down

Want to win a custom throne!? Empty bullying

Post  jemxhs Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:12 am

I would have sex with them to make them feel better Laughing tongue cyclops clown Suspect Like a Star @ heaven What a Face Question Idea Rolling Eyes Twisted Evil Razz Embarassed Cool Shocked Very Happy Smile lol! flower afro study elephant scratch queen jocolor geek king farao rendeer albino cherry santa sunny Sleep drunken cheers confused affraid pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig alien pig

jemxhs

Back to top Go down

Post  MegP Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:13 am

Well, I hate bullying and I don't understand how people can be that cruel, but here we go;

To help boost someone's self esteem I would tell them how beautiful they were, inside and out. I'd say that no matter what anyone says, they're foolish and their eyes are clouded with jealousy. No one has the right to bring you down, so don't let them.

Everyone deserves a happy life and those who think they have the right to change that, should become aware of the impact on their words/actions. I would say to the person who is effected by bullying to think about the future and how those people that bullied you will be so insignificant, they'll make you laugh.

Thanks for reading Smile.
MegP
MegP

Back to top Go down

Want to win a custom throne!? Empty Bullying,

Post  No name. Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:21 am

Bullying usually happens because the bully's are jealous of you.

They call you fat? Just trying to make themselves feel better.

They call you ugly? Calling people ugly won't make them prettier, they're just jealous of your looks.

They call you a freak? They're just jealous that you are different from him/her.

They call you gay? Calling you gay won't make them straight.

BE YOU! YOU'RE SPECIAL AND IMPORTANT!

No name.

Back to top Go down

Want to win a custom throne!? Empty You are beautiful.

Post  ksio Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:22 am

What i would do...

I'd make sure they know that they're unique in their own way, they are a beautiful person and anybody would lucky to be friends with him/her, also the reason the bullys are bullying you is because they like to pick on people who are more beautiful, independant and amazing then them, they do it to get away from their problems.. never let anyone get you down keep your beautiful smile up because you are beautiful, and EVERYONE loves you.

-Ksio.

ksio

Back to top Go down

Want to win a custom throne!? Empty To boost someones selfesteem

Post  CHERISH Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:22 am

To boost someones selfesteem i would told them their better than everyone and they can do watever they want Smile

CHERISH

Back to top Go down

Want to win a custom throne!? Empty Bullying Paragraph

Post  rachBOOM Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:23 am

I would make the bully victim feel better,by offering to be their friend+comfort them by telling them that they are better than the bullies and shouldn't let them get to them, i would also advise the person being bullied to tell someone that could help;such as a parent.
Another thing i would do would be offer to walk to school and back with them and stay with them through the day

Hope you like it

RachBOOM Very Happy

rachBOOM

Back to top Go down

Want to win a custom throne!? Empty Bullying

Post  bonlucky Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:25 am

I would tell them they are more Pretty/handsome Than them and do watever they want me to do Very Happy

bonlucky

Back to top Go down

Post  MissPippa1997 Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:27 am

I get bullied...
So i think the best thing to do is tell someone, whether its a family member, teacher, best friend ect.
If you get bullied its because the bullies are insecure about themselves and there jealous of you. Ignore them, everyone's beautiful in there own way not matter what people say. Stay positive and your real friends will help and love you no matter what!

-MissPippa1997 ox

MissPippa1997

Back to top Go down

Want to win a custom throne!? Empty Stop Bullying!

Post  silver99 Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:28 am

Stop Bullying, stuff may happen to you at home but no reason for you to take it out on others <3

-Silver99

silver99

Back to top Go down

Post  Emmmz Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:30 am

There's no easy way to boost somebodies self-esteem. The only way to do it isn't to tell them they're unique, or that they're beautiful on the inside. It's to prove to them that they are an equal. I'd do this by befriending them and treating them as I do everyone else. Bullying isn't nice but unfortunately it's part of life. Only way to get over it is to be there for somebody when they need you. Let them know that you're always available to talk. Remind them that they aren't the ones who are 'ugly', the bullies are. It's much more about what you to to someone than what you say to them.
Emmmz
Emmmz

Back to top Go down

Want to win a custom throne!? Empty Boost Your Self Esteem!

Post  WILDPlat Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:32 am

If I knew somebody getting bullied, I would boost their self-esteem by being their friend. Every victim needs somebody they can rely on, And I would be that person.

Ways to be their friend:
Welcome them, with a friendly smile, to make them feel loved.
Invite them over, to make them feel popular.
I would also make great comments about them, to feel noticed!

Not only would i be their friend, I would help their self-esteem rise, so they can make their own friends!

I've had bullying experiences, I was bullied by a girl, And I knew how to ignore her, I walk away and kept my head up high!!! I'd raise their self-esteem by talking to them, I would say "You don't need the haters, Just ignore them, You are perfect in every way, and nobody should be bullied, Make a new friend and soon, you'll forget about the bully! , Sincerely, WILDPlatypus

WILDPlat

Back to top Go down

Want to win a custom throne!? Empty Winner.

Post  CHERlSH Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:50 am

Welldone to rachBOOM who got herself a custom throne.

Look around the forum for more competitions - thanks for everyone who took the time to participate
CHERlSH
CHERlSH
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum