Eubbo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[#] How to become rich Guide for VIPS [#] NEW

5 posters

Go down

[#] How to become rich Guide for VIPS [#] NEW Empty [#] How to become rich Guide for VIPS [#] NEW

Post  IMarcus Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:48 am

This is a short guide on how to become rich for VIPS, It's short and simple because this is what I did to start of with when I had nothing.

Alright so if you follow these shorts simple steps, you'll become alot richer than you already are.

Firstly, you'll need to be VIP unless you have possesion of Monster thrones previously.

1.) You purchase a Green monster throne from the VIP catalogue. (30gbs / 15,000 credits)
2.) You can then sell that Green monster throne for (60gbs / 30,000 credits)
3.) You buy 2 more Green monster thrones with the 60gbs/30,000 credits you've just earnt of selling those thrones you just had.

For every Green monster throne you sell, you can buy 2 more. The only catch it waiting for pixles to restore, but it's worth the wait because you'll have the Goldbars (gbs) Rolling into your hand and you'll feel wealthy, and you can then lead onto buying rares, and it will increase into Thrones & Supers, so not everyone is poor. Infact no one is poor, There's many ways of merching but this is only one of them which I did when I was new user.

I hope this short guide has helped you.

All the best with your merching.
IMarcus
IMarcus

Back to top Go down

[#] How to become rich Guide for VIPS [#] NEW Empty Re: [#] How to become rich Guide for VIPS [#] NEW

Post  Vinnie Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:50 am

Nice post bro. I agree very much. Although when I first started playing it took me a day to make 800 Goldbars. And then I didn't start merch'ing until a couple days later when I had 24T Razz Then a few days later I had 120T

Vinnie

http://www.vinnietalotta.com

Back to top Go down

[#] How to become rich Guide for VIPS [#] NEW Empty Re: [#] How to become rich Guide for VIPS [#] NEW

Post  MegP Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:51 am

Good theory, but currently the VIP service is down, meaning new users can't buy VIP... Wink.

It'll be a good guide for when it comes back, though ;D.

Last edited by MegP on Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:52 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added font <3)
MegP
MegP

Back to top Go down

Post  CHERlSH Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:28 am

This guide is ideal atm as VIP is currently down and there are "super" rares in the catalogue!

If you're VIP i highly recommend you doing this,

It isnt scamming - its profitting, although if you try to sell it for over 100gb (monster t) you are scamming..

This is how i started to get rich,

Also loads of events will help you climb up the wealth tower.

If you feel like you're rich enough - why not enter Eubbo's top 10 rich list, stated on the competitions page

-Cherish xxx
CHERlSH
CHERlSH
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

[#] How to become rich Guide for VIPS [#] NEW Empty Nice! :)

Post  Undefeated Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:56 pm

That's a good idea, btw I like your pic. Smile
Undefeated
Undefeated

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down